Monday, 2 April 2012

Nice Caption Wallpapers and images for Mobile

Mobile Wallpapers and Images Free Download. Computer Wallpapers & Images Free Download

Nice Caption Wallpapers for Your Mobiles and Comuters


Girls are 420 Boys are 210, But Both are Cheater


I wanted to kill the Sexiest Person Alive... But Suicide's a Crime

No Answers Only Questions


99% of all Women are Beautiful the remaining 1% are in my College


Do Not Disturb, Already Disturb
Mother its a feeling  is High 
Calling Mother = Pray to God


All Boys are Bad Remaining Me

Boys are crazy but my Self Naughty


Every Flower Wants always keep me Fresh

Completing a Degree is like making a gal Pregnant....
Everyone will appreciate the Outcome...
But no one knows how many Attempts were Made..!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post a Comment